Delivered as an in-house workshop or one-to-one coaching programme.
Governance structures identify the rights, roles and responsibilities among different participants in the business. This includes the board of directors, managers, shareholders, creditors and other stakeholders.
Those people who need to learn the skills associated with legislative compliance and best practice governance.
KEY FOCUS AREAS:
- Best practice
- Rights and obligations
- The Chairperson
- Roles and responsibilities
- Governance Skill Assessment
- The PEST Model
- Risk management
- Governance evaluation
- Apply governance best practice
- Understand responsibilities and obligations
- Assess the quality of governance leadership
- Identify governance strengths and developmental needs
- Determine the impact of external factors on the business
- Recognise and address business and people risk
- Measure governance effectiveness
Customised workshops and tailored coaching programmes that are interactive, practical, results-focused and address pressure points.
Our group workshops are designed to be highly people interactive and customised, led by subject-matter experts who incorporate specific examples and ‘pressure points’ from within your business, into their facilitation.
In a workshop environment, the CDL facilitator is skilled at quickly building credibility, personal rapport and trust. Those who are easily distracted, ‘set in their ways’ or resistant to learning new skills and behaviours, are readily identified and directly re-engaged, motivated and re-focused.
Provided as a stand-alone coaching programme and facilitated by a subject-matter expert on a third party basis to delve deep into a particular need.
One-to-one coaching is also provided by CDL as part of a blended learning solution, typically following workshop activity or digital learning. Research affirms that 70% of learning comes from application, and CDL considers coaching to be an essential component for ensuring new skills and behaviour are readily applied back into real-life and workplace situations.
CDL's working style, the skills of the facilitator, and the modular based approach, enabled us to tailor programme content and delivery within a unique learning context, to ensure it delivered the outcomes we sought. Thanks CDL, always a pleasure to work with you!
We generate lasting results by creating learning environments where assumptions are challenged, and established ways of thinking are tested and adapted.
Distinctly different to providing one dimensional training or ‘off-the-shelf’ e-learning, we take the time to learn about your people, the company’s values and culture, and the results you need for the business vision to be realised.
Our highly experienced subject-matter experts facilitate customised workshops and tailored coaching programmes that are practical and results focused. To ensure relevance, we incorporate specific pain points experienced by your business and your people into our facilitation.
As part of any individual or group focused leadership or development intervention, we also guide managers in the critical role they have before, during and following the learning being provided to their employees. Simply put, we represent the research that demonstrates the learning modalities that ensure new skill and behaviour is applied and sustained for the long term.
PARTNER WITH US FOR:
- Nation-wide and international capability.
- Experiential learning.
- Effective and sustainable outcomes that meet your business objectives.
- Coaches and facilitators that are best-in-class subject-matter experts, with strong business acumen.
- FREE access for your people to our extensive learning and development resource hub.
- Confidential and objective advice, at no extra charge, whenever you need it.
- Measurement of the return on your investment.
- CPD hours.